Friday, September 17, 2004

Look out! I'm giving a talk

Next Thursday, September the 23, 2004, I give my first "big" talk. The "event" is part of a symposium about "Signals in Biology" organized by the Institute of Biology, Leiden.

I'm not saying it here neither for vanity (I don't even want to give it!), nor for inviting you to come (who would be so insane to come to the Netherlands just for my 15 minutes of glory? OK, I concede it, there are many other people talking about interesting things too).

I'm saying it because that means I shall (should) be busy the coming week preparing it (true, I wait for the very last moment to prepare it, but what can I do if the experiments don't work as they should the first time?) so I don't think I'll be able to post anything these days.

Cheers,
Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home